Get inspired with the latest trends
Neolith in Modern Times
This week we will talk about another of our collaborations in this edition of Casa Decor in the GIRA space. For the desk table in our office ‘Modern Times’ we have relied on Neolith. This firm belongs to the brand TheSize Surfaces, a young company with a great exporting vocation that counts on the experience of more than 40 years of its managers in the natural stone sector. It was in 2010 when it launched its first slab on the market under the Neolith® brand, with the aim of providing an innovative response to the architecture and interior design sector. A new material with extraordinary characteristics, suitable for both indoors and outdoors. Since then, TheSize has consolidated its Neolith® product on the world market as the pioneering Sintered Stone Surface and a benchmark in its sector.
Specifically, the product we have placed in the desk area is <<Himalaya Cristal>>. The inspiration for this clear and lucid model was the majestic and serene peaks of the Himalayas. This material pays homage to the famous salt crystals that have been mined from the region’s soils since the time of Alexander the Great. The visible veining creates a sublime contrast in a subtly spontaneous and somewhat translucent way, emphasising its authenticity and creating a crystal clear appearance that seems to elegantly illuminate any space in which it is installed.
Himalaya Crystal is available in Décor Polished and Ultrasoft finishes, and in thicknesses of 6 mm, 12 mm and 20 mm. Available in 3200 x 1600 mm and 3200 x 1500 mm formats.
Some of the outstanding features of Neolith® are:
- It is a synthesised stone defined as “responsible elegance“.
- Neolith® is a pioneering material, ideal for the most demanding interior and exterior construction projects. Combining high definition decoration with high performance qualities and versatility, Neolith® offers the triple guarantee of strength, beauty and longevity.
- It is one of the safest and most hygienic materials on the market (without compromising on performance or aesthetics), as surfaces can be disinfected with a wide range of powerful cleaning agents.
- All Neolith® surfaces are 100% natural and have been manufactured in a carbon neutral environment, making them suitable for use on any professional or residential surface.
- Its large format minimises the number of joints in the worktop, considerably reducing the appearance of potentially harmful microorganisms; and improving its aesthetics, providing a uniform appearance.
- Neolith® is a surface that requires minimal maintenance, defined by its extreme resistance to stains, scratches, high temperatures, chemicals and UV rays.
We would like to thank the whole Neolith team for their support and affection shown during the process. We hope to see you soon in our office ‘Modern Times’ and to continue collaborating in future projects, we hope you enjoyed this post and have a great week!