Get inspired with the latest trends
Ambient lighting: corner lamps
We start this week with a new post that we are very excited to share with you. Today at The Room Papers we bring you our selection of ambient lighting pieces, table lamps to illuminate those most collected corners and those that lack a touch of magic.
This type of light is complementary to the rest, such as: wall lamps, ceiling light fixture, suspended or floor lamps, always depending on the objective sought in that space, its size and the natural light that has, among others.
The light to which we will refer is a soft or diffuse lighting and, generally, adjustable to adapt to the different uses that we are going to give it throughout the day. The environmental type is recommended to use it more aesthetically and decoratively, not to include in work areas or places where we want to focus it to make an element stand out.
Once defined, we start with our selection!
- Knot2 of Ingo Maurer. Its shape winking at its name and the light it emits has us totally in love. It is a piece made using three-dimensional printing technology and made of polyamide, steel and aluminum.
2. Hollow of Wonderglass. This lamp represents light architecture, in addition to being a piece that fits like a glass sculpture. Hollow incorporates a new concept of floor lamp, unlike the traditional light that serves to illuminate other objects, it requires occupying a central place in command of the space. The Hollow is as majestic when it is turned off as turned on. It is a piece with great prominence and presence in a space, it is an authentic craft.
3. Masai of Davide Groppi. This piece is a taut string of sudden light, a subtle line between Earth and sky that diverts your attention to the discovery of unexpected details. Weightless and flexible, it is ideal for art collectors and exhibitors as it brings light to hidden corners and adds value to the entire image. Masai was conceived to illuminate paintings and sculptures in a simple, effective and versatile way. It is a dark and invisible line that produces a sudden spark of brass.
4. Chelsea of CTO Lighting. This lamp, inspired by the core of the 60s design, represents the essence of complementary geometry transformed into its element of purity. An energy of contrasting elements, a glass sphere that rests delicately on a marble base. This piece is made with a shade of pure white lightened with a soft shine that reflects the veining and solidity of the marble stone. A discreet and elegant ambient light perfect for any corner.
5. Eclipse of Lee Brom. This lamp has a sculptural silhouette with a quality similar to that of a mobile that changes at all angles. Gold and acrylic discs supported by a mirror polished base rotate ninety degrees to tilt light diffusion and reveal multiple silhouettes. This piece can be placed as a sculpture for the lighting of any space giving off a nice warm light.
We hope you liked this selection to provide your home with warm, ambient lighting. We are still stronger than ever and we will be here in any situation. Take good care of yourself and happy week everyone.